Please read the information below carefully:
All vending space purchases (whether partial or paid in full) are final, non-transferable and non- refundable. Full payment is required to reserve a vending space. This event will be held rain or shine.
As a Vendor in the event, I/We agree to adhere to the following:
1. There will be NO MUSIC PLAYED in any form from any booth, without special written permission from event management. Speakers of any kind are not permitted in any booth. Vendors violating this provision will be removed from the festival. No refund will be given.
2. There will be no sale of guns, ammunition, survival weapons, pepper gas, tear gas, etc.
3. No counterfeit merchandise such as knockoff versions of tapes, clothing or other items will be permitted.
4. Vendors participate at their own risk and take full responsibility for all of their products and equipment, personal safety, lost and sales. The Sweet Auburn Springfest is not responsible for any items that are missing or lost from your vending area.
5. All Vendors must be set up and ready for business 30 minutes prior to the start time of the event.
6. All vehicles must be removed from festival area 60 minutes before the start of the event or they will be towed at the owner's expense. No vehicles will be allowed to enter the festival area 60 minutes prior to the start of the festival.
7. Any vendor who submits their payment through www.sweetauburn.com/vending and selects a specific vending space (cart, merchandise, food), must be selling items that match their payment or they will be subject to ejection.
By submitting this application vendor agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Event management reserves the right to close exhibits for failure to comply with event rules.
By submitting this form you also agree that any photos or videos taken of your participation may be used by the event producers in any legal manner or to document, promote or advertise future festivals and related events, All rights by the vendor are waived and the producer and those acting on behalf of the producer are released of any and all liability resulting from the use of any photos or video.
It is further understood that there is no compensation to vendor or any person shown in the photos or videos by the producer or any one acting on behalf of the producer.
All food vendors must have food service training or ServSafe Certificate
ALL Food vendors must provide a ground cover. No Cover,No Setup.All grease must be dispose of in grease barrells provided or vendor will immediately be ejected from event. Food vendors must supply their own electricity. Proof of insurance is required.
Food Vendor / Fire extinguisher minimum rating of 22A:10 B:C.
Merchandise vendors / one 2-A type extinguisher needed
Food vendors can go online and take the ServSafe food handling course
We have enclosed a link for your convenience
Please print off certificate and mail or email to email@example.com ASAP.